Forward Role Digital have recently partnered with one of the UK's leading travel brands based here in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Group Digital Search Manager to head up their Digital Acquisition team! You’ll have the opportunity of working across both UK & Global Markets in designing, developing and delivering best in class digital marketing plans across our digital channels and taking our online proposition to the next level!
The key responsibilities of the Group Digital Search Manager:
- Be responsible for the strategy, management, implementation, and reporting of PPC & Paid Media campaigns throughout a number of different territories, ensuring KPIs are met
- Plan performance acquisition strategies across the group that maximize sales, CPA and ROI across PPC/SEM, paid social, SEO, display and retargeting making sure that those campaigns perform and we get valuable insights from split testing based on attribution models
- Oversee and manage a team across PPC and SEO channels and engage with specialist agencies to execute those campaigns and social media initiatives to increase traffic in our site
- Design and execute digital marketing and acquisition strategies making sure it maximizes sales and active base
- Drive improved commercial results through the application of targeted digital media – across all digital acquisition channels
- Conducting competitor and sector analysis and sharing with the wider digital community
The key skills of the Group Digital Search Manager:
- Strong experience planning, managing and reporting on paid digital campaigns across PPC, programmatic display, paid social, affiliates and SEO
- Knowledge of digital tracking and analytics
- Know-how in building strategies and driving performance across SEO, SEM/PPC, Social, domains, affiliate marketing, display, data strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation and paid social media
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills. Experience with developing and delivering data driven insight
- Good knowledge of analytics and tracking with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation
- Platform certifications i.e. Essential for Google AdWords (Search, YouTube, GDN), Advantageous for Bing
- Experience managing highly driven teams and external agency relationships
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year
We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly growing marketing team based in Manchester City Centre. Their online proposition is already huge and they are only looking to continue their growth by drivin...
- Greater Manchester
- £45k - 50k per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe dig...
- £45k - 60k per year
Are you looking to join a fast paced ecommerce business and help them achieve their continued online growth through a strategic digital marketing position working with senior stakeholders in the marketing and digital teams to help them achieve their goals? Our Client in Bolton is looking for some...
- £35k - 42.5k per year
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for grown this well-known retailer by owning their digital marketing strategy and driving acquisition to their brands websites. In this role you will be hands on as the business is looking to build an internal team having brought their di...