Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is supporting an innovative player in hosted software solutions. The business operates across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Due to recent and significant growth they have an urgent requirement for a Group IT Security and Infrastructure Manager to join their close knit technology team based from their HQ in Sutton Coldfield.
The purpose of the role is to lead a team of Infrastructure engineers and work alongside the Data Protection Officer to ensure that the company’s technical security meets the needs of the business and their customer base. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for all line management, budgeting and recruitment, defining project roadmaps in conjunction with key stakeholders and communicating effectively with key stakeholders within the business up to Board level.
This is a management role with an expectation that the incumbent is involved in hands-on Infrastructure projects where required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, delegate effectively and focus limited time and energy on the few items that bring the most value to the business.
- Previous experience leading a team of infrastructure engineers to deliver a first- class 24/7 SaaS solution.
- Proven prior experience of working with a blend of Infrastructure that is co-located, IaaS and public cloud hosted.
- Previous experience of managing and implementing services in Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the area of network security, ideally supported with formal certifications / qualifications.
- ITIL Foundation (or equivalent) certification.
- Wide range of technical skills: Windows Server (2008 upwards), LANs, WANs, TCP/IP, Virtualisation, VMWare, Routing, Citrix, SANs, SQL Server, network design, firewalls, Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure, system monitoring & management.
This is a genuinely nice company to work for, with an enviable culture, which is illustrated through their exceptionally low attrition and in return for your expertise the company is offering a salary payable to £65,000 plus package which includes 5% pension, health cash plan and 50% back on seasonal travel tickets.
If this sounds like a position of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes immediately
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 65k per year
Forward Role Technology Division is excited to be working exclusively with an award-winning technology business based in Cheshire who have an exciting opportunity for a Head of IT Support to join their team. With 5 years of significant growth, recent investment and a team restructure now is the t...
- £30k - 55k per year
Forward role recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a Manchester-based, major legal player who have an urgent requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer. The purpose of the role is to operate, maintain and improve the core IT infrastructure in the data centres and the firm’s o...
- £60k - 80k per year
Forward Role Technology Division is excited to be working exclusively with an award-winning technology business based in Cheshire who have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Systems and Architecture to join their team. The role itself can be based in Cheshire or Manchester City Centre. With 5 ...
- £50k - 55k per year
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an industry leader within specialised professional education. A trusted partner to organisations across the world, their success has led to further growth and they are now looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their M...