£26k - 30k per year
Fashion/ Active wear
Up to 30K
I am working with a well-known fashion/ active wear brand who are doing exceptionally well and going through major growth. The SEO Executive will be responsible for supporting the UK and international onsite and offsite SEO strategy to reach and engage new and existing audiences to ensure they drive KPI performance and achieve set targets.
The role will work closely with the SEO Manager and local international brand marketing teams to plan, edit and deliver digital content that helps drive organic growth globally across all group brands.
- Engaging keyword rich onsite content, that supports the execution of the Group SEO strategy in all local markets, that drives traffic, revenue and new customer acquisition in the UK and internationally
- Seasonal and brand campaign keyword research that identifies new opportunities for visibility and organic growth in the UK and internationally
- Highly considered and consistent tone of voice for each Group brand, that delivers and develops content consistently across all the group websites and blogs
- Optimised category and sub category page meta titles that improve organic visibility in the SERPS across all group brands Uk and internationally
- Innovative and Improved internal processes that use new and existing SEO tools and technology that drive and shape organic visibility. Collaborating closely with the group SEO Manager and Group Technology team
- 2 years SEO experience, ideally in an agency or a well known in-house brand.
- Good knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO techniques and how to implement them.
- Good knowledge of onsite Technical SEO factors such as meta titles, Meta descriptions, H1s, H2s and canonical links
- Experience of copywriting with a proven track record of ranking websites for target keywords and topics.
- A genuine passion for SEO, staying up to date with the latest developments, trends and Google updates within the industry
- Strong experience in Google Analytics
- Strong experience in Google Search Console
- Experience working with Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools.
- Exposure to Google Data Studio (beneficial).
- An understanding of Magento, wordpress & Attraqt (beneficial).
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.