Attractive salary and package
7557 396 272
3 months ago
Our client is a tech scale-up based in central London who have achieved impressive growth over the course of three years, looking for a tenacious Head of Account Management who is a strong leader with a track record of leading and empowering teams to achieve commercial success as well as creating processes to ensure account management meets a consistent standard throughout the team and to a diverse set of clients.
Imperatively, the successful candidate will have experience working with SaaS-based products with a strong understanding of the product development process, in order to ensure that the account management function can work effectively. You will have significant commercial experience, combining strong team management skills with a passion for leading on and renewing accounts personally.
A few of the key accountabilities will include:
- Ownership of the full account management and renewal process for a contract book of over £1 million.
- Management and development of 1 strategic account manager and 4-5 operational account managers/ customer success managers.
- Accountable for the aforementioned team, as well as managing a large number of accounts, building relationships with and personally renewing these.
- Creating and refining processes to monitor performance, manage workloads and identify additional streams of revenue and upselling opportunities.
Essential skills and experience:
- Candidates should have experience with technology / SaaS-based products and a strong understanding of the product development process.
- Strong commercial leadership experience as well as operational experience.
- You will be hungry for success and resonate this as a team leader.
- You will have strong experience leading an account management team, with proven success.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.