Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package
about 1 year ago
APS Group - Head of Agency
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package
APS Group is a [Queen’s] Award-winning marketing services company.
Bringing together thinkers, content creators and production experts, APS Group makes more possible – empowering brands to talk to their customers in the most relevant and rewarding way.
Using a combination of strategy, insight, design, multichannel production and delivery, APS Group devises, manages and executes marketing and communications for customers across a broad spectrum of sectors – including financial services, retail, charity, leisure, automotive and the public sector.
Founded in 1961, with a heritage built on print management, the company is independently owned and employs more than 900 people across the globe. Headquartered in the UK, APS Group also has offices in the US and across mainland Europe. The group has a turnover of £161m and has grown top line revenues by 45% in the last 3 years.
The Head of Agency will be a leader, a creative, an inspirational and proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset who thrives on challenge. You will have first class management, creative flair and interpersonal skills with proven style that wins business. You will be incredibly organised, have a clear vision for improving process and a keen eye for detail. You will have the courage to challenge the status quo and will demonstrate your ability to stay at the forefront of design trends and styles. Your experience of communication with all stakeholders in an efficient and intelligent way will separate you from the crowd.
You will be responsible for leading the agency as channels and technologies transform interactions with prospects, clients and other key partners and influencers. The role will work with APS Group senior leaders to continue to integrate agency services with the wider group proposition in order to deliver the organisation's objectives. Budget management, analysis and reporting of results, campaign planning and strategy also plays a major part in the responsibilities.
Your main goal is to drive more agency traffic to APS Group and work towards conversion optimisation. You will report directly to the APS Group MD. You'll continually track and evaluate performance and behaviour to ensure what we're building is delivering against our set tactics and targets.
- Management and leadership of APS Group agency
- Motivate, lead and inspire the agency team of over 100 personnel across creative, digital, strategy & planning, studio and account management
- Attract and develop the best talent
- Design and deliver strategies/objectives for the agency
- Generate ideas to improve performance
- You will thrive on converting opportunities
- Work collaboratively across APS Group on the development of client opportunities both new and existing for the agency
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on agency activity keeping management teams up to speed on performance
- Be our hands-on performance guru in order to DRIVE SALES
- Lead on strategy on key projects and across client marketing departments
- Working alongside APS Group Directors on key pieces of business area strategy
- Lead on planning and developing insight-based marketing strategies based on quantified business targets
- Ensure each campaign, activity and channel is fully evaluated and that this evaluation is acted upon to drive continuous improvement for the agency
- Work alongside clients on their marketing programmes and oversee implementation of all activity
- Oversee the preparation of submissions of all agency bids and pitches
- Work alongside the Group’s Sales & Marketing function to improve brand awareness and collateral produced
- Responsible for the Agency P&L and the budgetary management
- Proven track record of planning campaigns at a senior level
- Track record of achieving results and affecting change
- Experience of using negotiation and influencing skills at various levels
- Will need to be an established and credible leader with a track record of leading on and off-site teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sound financial commercial skills
- Is confident in delivering across all communication channels
- Natural leadership skills
- High level organisation of time and people management
- Strategic thinker and decisive
- A fun, friendly and committed team player
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.