£70k - 85k per year
Forward Role are working with a fast-paced, dynamic retailer / eCommerce business in West Cheshire. Due to extraordinary success and continued growth, the business are recruiting a Head of Analytics & Insight. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Insight & Analytics Specialist to drive significant change and growth, through innovation and leadership!
As the Head of Analytics & Insight, you will be leading the analytics functions across the business, covering Digital & Web, Customer & Marketing, Trade & Merchandise. You will be responsible for turning complex data in to insight and actions. The ideal candidate will have strong management experience, and someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and get their hands dirty with the data!
Role & responsibilities:
- Building an in-depth understanding of the customer journey
- Analysis of customer data and delivering insight on shopping and purchase behaviours
- Continuing to analyse, monitor and review the customer journey, identifying areas of opportunity and cost saving
- Delivering trade analysis – KPI & activity measurement / tracking and understanding the knock on effect
- Continuously aim to increase Customer Lifetime Value, and profitability
- Develop automated reports for key stakeholders across the business
- Lead the on-going segmentation and personalisation projects
- Be a champion of data and insight, driving a data driven culture throughout the business
Skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in an Analytics / Insight leadership role
- Be extremely commercially savvy and be a confident decision making
- Experience using SQL
- Knowledge of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Being able to turn complex data in to actionable insights
- Experience with other tools such as SAS, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce etc would be advantageous, but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.