Forward Role are working with an incredible, innovative tech business who are experiencing powerful growth. The data driven business deliver state of the art services and products to support clients data, ensuring they always get the most out of it. Due to a huge increased demand, influx of investment and exciting new projects, the business are looking for a talented Head of Analytics to join the team, and lead some of the brightest minds in data and insight.
The analytics team deliver reliable and high-quality analysis and insights, covering exploratory analysis, evaluation and ad-hoc insights. The business is rapidly expanding and creating new markets, the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and open to change, you will need to support your team through complexities and changes in priorities.
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE ROLE (UK BASED). If you prefer to work from an office, you ahve the option to work from the Manchester City Centre office.
Role & responsibilities:
- Being a leader and coach for the analytics function, leading the vision
- Supporting and developing the team to achieve personal, team and business objectives
- Driving and supporting on best practices
- Identifying and delivering insights to support the product and commercial team – driving profit
- Working closely with data engineering and data science to automate reports and key insights
- Productionise reports and insight to deadlines
- Managing a variety of stakeholders, internal & external – understating their objectives and working collaboratively
- Championing a high performing culture, continuous professional development
- Manage performance and KPI reports
Skills & experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a proven successful leader, with coaching and management skills
- Highly analytical – creating insight, drawing value from data
- Strong technically – querying data and creating data visualisations – (Python/R, SQL, Tableau, Databricks)
- Experience working in a data led business, providing in-depth analytics
- Advanced analytics understanding – predicative modelling, statistical analysis and machine learning
- Ability to build relationship with, and manage stakeholders – delivering exceptional customer service to external clients and partners
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate analytics specialist to join a high performing, high growth tech business and play a key role in the companies next phase.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.