5 months ago
Head of Analytics & Insight
Forward Role are working with an innovative thinking digital business who are experiencing continued growth and recruiting a Head of Analytics & Insight. The aim of the role is to spearhead the marketing analytics function and to drive the general business analysis and data throughout all departments.
As an experienced Analyst with project and people management experience, you will be supporting the growth and development of the insight function and leading the analytical requirements across digital, marketing and the wider business.
- Identify and delivering insight to drive brand performance
- Delivering business reporting to understand and address challenge and make recommendations for future action
- Collect rich marketing data to measure business performance
- Provide fact-based data and insight to all business processes
- Make recommendations that will improve performance
- Produce meaningful analyses and insight through summaries, reports and presentations that will address any business issues, with a focus on e-commerce and marketing
- Improve analytical tools and the company’s data strategies
- Spearhead automation of reports and dashboards
- Work with the CRO Specialist to develop an experiments programme that will ensure efficiency of multiple websites and marketing channels
- Provide information about behaviours, trends and segments of the customer base
- Drive the data strategy within the business
- Manage and develop a team of analysts
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience in a marketing / web analytics leadership role
- Able to clearly identify and articulate key insights and recommendations
- Involvement in developing strategy and roadmaps
- Strong working knowledge of analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SQL etc.
- Working knowledge of sales and margin reporting processes and data management tools
- Technical experience of analytical tracking
- Ability to consider analytics from customer perspectives
- Proven management experience, delegate work
If you are interesdted in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.