My client, one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTech companies, is seeking a Head of Marketing Analytics to optimise all of their activity on an international level. In this newly created role you will have the opportunity to build an analytics function from the ground up and have a direct impact on the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluating, recommending and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Defining the analytics and reporting roadmap for the company
- Working with the marketing and finance teams to optimise spend
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating complex information to both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Hosting regular meetings to share performance reports
- Continuously looking for opportunities to develop the reporting offering and standardise reporting across the business
- Selecting accurate and targeted audiences for marketing campaigns and communications
You should ideally:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a science-related discipline
- Have previous experience setting up an analytics function
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within the analytics industry
- Be skilled in Excel, SQL and Google Analytics
- Have a global mind-set with a good understanding of different people and cultures
- Be a clear thinker and an excellent communicator
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Flexible working
- Occasional international travel
- Private healthcare
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Friday drinks
- Regular team building and monthly social events
- Gym discount
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Analytics Executive £24,000 - £28,000 Bolton Forward Role are working with a forward thinking digitally led business in Bolton. The multi-branded company are experiencing continued growth and are recruiting an Analytics Executive to provide actionable insight across the business and work on some ...
- £70k - 80k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
My client, one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTech companies, is seeking a Head of Marketing Analytics to optimise all of their activity on an international level. In this newly created role you will have the opportunity to build an analytics function from the ground up and have a direct impact o...
- £40k - 58k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Customer Analytics Manager Manchester £40,000 - £58,000 Forward Role are recruiting on behalf of a world leading investment bank. Following a strategic merger, they have invested heavily in digital transformation. All of their operation has moved into Manchester city centre and they have been upg...
- Manchester City Centre
- £38k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Manchester City Centre - Web Analytics Manager Ecommerce £40,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North West’s most exciting businesses who are looking to add a Web Analytics Manager to their team to continue to strengthen their analytics function. This role will be instrumental in driving...