£40k - 50k per year
11 months ago
Head of Digital Analytics / Senior Analytics Consultant
Up to £50,000 - Manchester
Forward Role are working with an innovative and collaborative agency in Manchester. The Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation function are the fastest growing team in the business, and are set to see continuous growth over the next few years. This is very exciting time to join the business and the team, with more investment in to new, cutting edge tools and an expanding, varied client base to support.
The analytics function is vital to the services the agency offer, joining a dynamic team, you will be working alongside some of the most knowledgeable and talented analytics specialists in the industry. The agency are seeking a passionate analyst, who understands how to deliver insight and is up for a big challenge in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
As Head of Analytics, you will be responsible for developing and leading analytical CRO projects across a varied client base. You will get to know everything about the client; understanding how the work, identifying areas of opportunity and improvement, running research and analysis of testing programme. All of this is done with the overall aim to continuously improve clients digital platforms.
- Developing and implementing data strategy for clients – identifying opportunities for improvements and optimisation plans
- Developing an understanding of customers digital behaviours
- Providing actionable insights in to customer base and journeys
- Understanding what data to use and when…and where to get that data from
- Analysis of a/b and MV tests – creating personalisation programmes, defining hypothesis
- Data visualisation and presenting data / insight to clients and senior stakeholders
- Auditing clients web analytics set ups, recommending and implementing improvements
- Implementing and managing tags
- Building strong relationships with clients and supporting business developing
- Managing an analytics executive
Skills / experience:
- Advanced Google Analytics (or other web analytics tool)
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager (or equivalent)
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Data Studio / Tableau etc.
- Data strategy experience – working with complex architectures, integrating data systems
- Optimisation knowledge – experience with testing tools is desirable but not essential
- Creative and passionate
- Excellent communication skills, confident to liase and present to senior clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and tech
- Active in the analytics community
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.