Manchester City Centre
£50k - 60k per year
0161 914 8558
4 months ago
Head of App Marketing (Fintech)
£50,000 - £60,000
Manchester based office (with hybrid working)
A fast growing marketing-led business disrupting the market in the fintech space. This is a newly created role for the business and they’re looking for an app marketing expert – someone to drive app downloads through paid activity and converting existing clients into app users. They’re looking for someone who can grow their audience, their customer base and ultimately their brand. You’ll be working across a broad spectrum of channels including paid search, social, CRM, UX
- Devising and executing the road-map for the app launch
- Deliver on ambitious new customer acquisition targets and built client retention on the app
- Continually conducting research and performance management of app channels
- Hands-on and continually working on performance optimisation of app campaigns across a variety of channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google Ads)
- App store optimisation
- Responsible for the app marketing budget to deliver growth at agreed CPA
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team to deliver cohesive, on-brand messaging and creative campaigns
- Working closely with the Technical team to continually review UX, deliver app improvements and eliminate pain points
- Continually testing and experimenting
- The owner of funnel metrics – with systematic dashboard reporting across the entire funnel
- A technical digital-first app marketer
- A proven track record in driving app downloads We’re looking for an experienced app marketer (at least 3+ years) who’s got a proven track record with taking apps to market and delivering growth.
- Analytical in nature, always curious to try new things and push boundaries
- Strong understanding of UX and constantly challenge ways they can improve the user experience, user behaviour and ultimately, increase conversions.
- Audience optimisation and campaign management will be part of your DNA
- Data-driven decision making, customer insight
- A team player with high standards
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.