Manchester City Centre
£60k - 70k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Our client is a leading multi-channel business with huge international ambitions. A leader through their creative brand strategies, and exciting high-performance culture they are now looking for a Head of Brand to help keep them at the forefront of their sector.
Like their brand, they want someone who is a leader, not a follower. Someone who can take their brand to a new place; always on the look-out for new collaborations, new trends and new opportunities to push the brand to exciting places.
The role will play a key part in the business and will be instrumental in its growth.
- To take responsibility for the brand strategy and development across all international territories.
- To take responsibility for defining and managing our brand communication strategy across their digital channels
- Define and develop a distinctive and engaging brand positioning and identity for the brand which builds affinity with the brand and encourages existing and potential customers to interact with, investigate, and come back to the brand.
- Management and development of the Creative Team as well as working very closely with the wider teams to ensure that all brand and social campaigns and activity are localised effectively whilst maintaining global brand consistency
- Take responsibility for the Brand, and social media budget and budgetary control and management of any 3rd party agencies that support the execution of the brand and tactical activity.
- Management and execution of global and local digital brand and content marketing campaigns.
- Define and own the Social Media strategy and approach working with the international and UK marketing team to ensure that the execution is delivered to agreed global guidelines and strategy, whilst maximising local opportunities.
- Development and management of all other brand marketing initiatives including, sponsoring, events, brand identity building, and any other initiatives as and when they arise.
- Work with all of the marketing channel owners to ensure that all marketing activity fits brand guidelines from a design and messaging perspective.
Essential Skills &/or Experience
- Demonstrable brand marketing, Social Media, Outreach, and PR experience.
- A high level of commercial awareness and business acumen
- A strategic thinker who really understands how consumers engage with brands and how brands become famous
- Expertise in using social media and content marketing to build a brand and engage with consumers
- Experience of managing a brand across multiple markets and localising/tailoring brand execution for market differences
- Very familiar with managing all aspects of advertising campaign execution, from initial brief construction to final campaign analysis and future recommendations.
- Knowledge in event marketing and organisation
- Excellent communications skills
- Expertise in managing external agencies and ensuring that they deliver to a high degree of quality and performance
Desirable Skills &/or Experience
- Exposure to econometric modelling of brand campaigns AND measurement of online marketing success – ROI, spend ratios etc.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.