Manchester City Centre
£50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
3 months ago
Our client, a rapid growth B2B FinTech business is looking to recruit a Head of Brand and Communications to help deliver continued success as they scale-up further.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will be responsible for:
- Lead content, PR and creative teams to deliver a clear company communications strategy
- Own and drive our PR and Thought leadership programme, building our profile nationally and regionally amongst our stakeholders
- Build an active influencer and advocate community
- Build & Deliver a prospect centric editorial programme
The primary responsibilities will Include:
- Create, prioritize and execute against a clear editorial programme, ensuring the right mix of top, middle and bottom of funnel content.
- Explore, experiment with and make recommendations for new content and communication formats (Could be podcasts, interviews, iPhone videos, user groups or anything else you identify)
- Lead and build the content team, developing content executives into industry thought leaders
- Optimise the ways in which sales and marketing stakeholders access, share and evangelize content
- Manage 3rd party creative, PR and analyst agencies to deliver against editorial goals
- Build and foster a speaker panel, ensuring all speakers deliver a clearly defined message
- Support Marketing Director in brand strategy development and execution.
- Foster a culture of continued learning and development, both individually and amongst your direct reports
- Build and report against a set of KPIs that help us determine audience engagement, brand reach and content relevancy.
In practice, this means you will be:
- Growth minded, you will have B2B marketing role models that you follow and seek to emulate
- Comfortable switching from strategy to tactical execution quickly, that could mean building out a quarterly editorial programme in the morning to writing and publishing a blog post in the afternoon.
- An empathetic leader, able to coach and develop your team, making them feel empowered to contribute.
- A team player (not an empire builder), someone who wants to help us build a company.
- An agile thinker, someone who understands that in scale up businesses plans change quickly. You must be comfortable with this and able to thrive on it.
- A Clear and eloquent communicator
- Able to demonstrate a track record in building brand narratives that an entire organisation has rallied behind
- An outstanding copywriter.
- Highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Experienced in the banking/finance/fintech sector
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.