Location:Manchester City Centre
£50k - 60k per year + flexibility
Head of Brand Marketing
£50,000 - £60,000
This is an opportunity to join a high end fashion brand in Manchester looking to grow in the UK but also internationally. They’re at a point now having had their strongest ever sales quarter and with YOY growth that they’re ready for a brilliant Head of Brand to join an already high performing fashion marketing team. The successful candidate will report into the Managing Director and work closely with the Creative Director and other Heads of. You’ll be responsible for driving the brand forward through all marketing campaigns globally. You will be responsible for developing ideas for campaigns and collections, presenting these to the team then bringing them to life.
- Build the brand deck and guidelines to drive consistency through the business
- Lead the marketing calendar, ensuring key deadlines are met for campaign delivery and all marketing activities with an emphasis on paid, social, PR, influencer and content.
- Own all social channels; lead the planning, content creation, sign off process.
- Responsible for continually growing social channels and followings whilst increasing engagement, and growing a high quality email list.
- Lead and execute our global influencer marketing strategy from ideation and planning to identification and negotiating partnerships.
- Manage the day to day activity of the marketing team with a focus on development, motivation, and performance and support in the recruitment and expansion of the marketing team.
- Build, optimise and scale digital marketing campaigns (including paid) to deliver on a range of key objectives including sign ups and returning users.
- Work closely with the Head of Ecommerce to drive revenue for the business.
- Work with the Creative Director and designers to plan campaigns around launches and key dates in the year.
- Create new ideas and concepts for campaign and collection launches and present ideas to the team.
- Provide inspiration and direction for the teams in regular creative sessions.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure media spend is on track against monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- Work with colleagues to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects and finalise ideas and concepts.
- Develop and lead the creation of all brand content assets including brand guidelines, creatives, graphic design and TOV.
- Lead all photoshoots from concept to execution.
Skills & Experience
- Strong leaderships skills with 5+ years of experience managing a team of at least 5.
- 6+ years brand and marketing experience in fashion with a strong track record in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies having managed significant budgets.
- Experience managing partners and external agencies.
- Demonstrable success in improving the ROI & scale of digital marketing investments.
- Experience working with influencer marketing programmes.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A clear understanding of social media platforms and their ever-changing algorithm.
- A creative heart and commercial head - bring a balance of both to help form campaigns that speak to our clients and drive sales
- Highly organised with strong project and time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Confident with figures and an analytical approach to work.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.