Head of Brand
£60,000 - £85,000
Do you have experience leading a Marketing strategy in fashion and want to work for a high growth fast fashion business based in Manchester? As the Head of Brand, you will work closely with the Senior Management team to develop the marketing strategy across all key areas including social media, outreach/PR and creative. You will be responsible for the tone of voice for the brand across UK and international territories. It is a very fast paced environment and you will need a fashion background to be able to hit the ground running.
- Managing the whole team to ensure all projects are on brand, budget and to deadline.
- Working with the Director on unique, groundbreaking and rebranding projects
- Creating & executing successful brand campaigns
- Supporting social media to ensure that social is continuously growing and that social content is forward thinking and engaging
- Collaborate with buying/marketing to define the brand identity and create, maintain and clearly identify brand vision.
- Working with design and buying to plan campaigns around launches and key dates in the year
- Provide inspiration and direction for the teams in regular creative sessions.
- To challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking.
- Supporting the Director in implementing an international strategy
- Building brand deck and guidelines to drive consistency through the business
- Research and scoping off site locations for campaign and creative shoots working to budgets
- Guiding graphic designers to ensure content is on brand and on time
- Building relationships with all ambassadors and key influencers
- Bringing on board new collaborators
You will be:
- Highly motivated and organised
- Have a strong Brand Marketing background
- Extremely creative
- A good strategist who is able to develop plans and bring to fruition
- A strong multitasker who is able to keep all teams reporting to them working effectively
If this sounds of interest please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Head of Client Development Professional Services (Legal) Excellent salary & package Liverpool This is great opportunity to join a high growth legal firm in the North West to lead and develop their client management and development programme. You’ll be joining an environment where the people are e...
- Attractive salary and package
Our client is a tech scale-up based in central London who have achieved impressive growth over the course of three years, looking for a tenacious Head of Account Management who is a strong leader with a track record of leading and empowering teams to achieve commercial success as well as creating...
- £350 - 500 per day
Interim Head of Rewards Introduction: I’m working with a leading retailer north of Manchester to find an Interim Head of Rewards to join the team for a 3 to 6 month period starting quickly. You will work with leaders in the business to prepare for a period of significant change across the busines...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 60k per year
Head of CRM Up to £60,000 Manchester City Centre This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses globally! As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer lifecycl...