Head of Brand
£60,000 - £85,000
Do you have experience leading a Marketing strategy in fashion and want to work for a high growth fast fashion business based in Manchester? As the Head of Brand, you will work closely with the Senior Management team to develop the marketing strategy across all key areas including social media, outreach/PR and creative. You will be responsible for the tone of voice for the brand across UK and international territories. It is a very fast paced environment and you will need a fashion background to be able to hit the ground running.
- Managing the whole team to ensure all projects are on brand, budget and to deadline.
- Working with the Director on unique, groundbreaking and rebranding projects
- Creating & executing successful brand campaigns
- Supporting social media to ensure that social is continuously growing and that social content is forward thinking and engaging
- Collaborate with buying/marketing to define the brand identity and create, maintain and clearly identify brand vision.
- Working with design and buying to plan campaigns around launches and key dates in the year
- Provide inspiration and direction for the teams in regular creative sessions.
- To challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking.
- Supporting the Director in implementing an international strategy
- Building brand deck and guidelines to drive consistency through the business
- Research and scoping off site locations for campaign and creative shoots working to budgets
- Guiding graphic designers to ensure content is on brand and on time
- Building relationships with all ambassadors and key influencers
- Bringing on board new collaborators
You will be:
- Highly motivated and organised
- Have a strong Brand Marketing background
- Extremely creative
- A good strategist who is able to develop plans and bring to fruition
- A strong multitasker who is able to keep all teams reporting to them working effectively
If this sounds of interest please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 60k per year
Head of CRM Up to £60,000 Manchester City Centre This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses globally! As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer lifecycl...
- Market related
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- Market related
A leading consumer giant north of Manchester is looking for a Head of Internal Communications for 6 to 9 months. This is a part time positon for 3 days per week and looking for someone who can start immediately. This role will suit a strategic internal communications specialist with experience of...
- £50k - 60k per year
Head of Marketing Manchester £50,000 to £60,000 DOE We are working closely with one of the hottest tech tickets in town! An International business looking for a new Head of Marketing to take the lead and drive marketing to the next level through all mediums. You will be working with the senior te...