Head of Channel Management
Forward Role are exclusively working alongside DigitalXRAID, an innovative and highly acclaimed cyber security company that leads in the industry in providing a range of services to protect organizations against cyber threats. Their services include vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and security audits.
Digital XRAID believe in investing in talented and motivated individuals who strive for excellence. Joining their team means having the freedom and support to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing industry. DigitalXRAID constantly push boundaries, develop cutting edge solutions, protect their customers and consistently achieve targets.
DigitalXRAID are seeking an experienced, ambitious, and strategic Head of Channel Management to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will lead the development and maintenance of strong partnerships, set a strategic for the channel, drive revenue and performance.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive channel strategy to achieve sales objectives
- Build and lead a high-performing team of channel sales professionals
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with partners, working closely to achieve mutual goals
- Define, track and analyse partner performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and drive growth
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure partner and customer success
- Contribute to the development of DigitalXRAID’s overall sales and marketing strategy
- Coordinate with various teams to address partner needs and enhance tools, processes and methodologies
- Forecast, monitor and report on channel sales performance and key success metrics
- Identify and resolve conflicts and challenges within the channel
- Provide partners with support and guidance regarding product and solution offerings.
- Achieve channel sales revenue targets
- Partner recruitment and development (active partners, partner satisfaction etc.)
- Increase customer acquisitions through channel partners
- Ensure team performance and development
- Implement and measure effectiveness of the channel strategy
- Proven experience in a senior channel sales management role, preferably within the cyber security industry
- Excellent knowledge of partner management software and CRM systems
- Strong understanding of channel sales strategies and the partner ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain robust business relationships
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning and execution abilities
Sound good? Apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.