Head of Client Development
Professional Services (Legal)
Excellent salary & package
This is great opportunity to join a high growth legal firm in the North West to lead and develop their client management and development programme. You’ll be joining an environment where the people are entrepreneurial and independently minded and they’re focused on delivering high levels of service to their client base.
- Scoping the needs of clients so that they identify opportunities that add value to the client's business and help grow the relationship
- Understanding who the firm should know within the client organisation ("bringing to life the relationship map") to maintain and broaden the relationship
- Building own client relationships with identified client contacts, typically, procurement, know how, Panel managers. Attending relationship review meetings and regularly networking at seminars and events where appropriate
- Developing tailored solutions in response to client needs and in line with the investment profile of the client - with responsibility for interpreting solutions in response to client needs and resourcing/making these happen from within the business
- Client feedback - Facilitates client listening meetings, to gather client feedback annually with identified clients. Ensures that client feedback (be that informal or formal) is documented, communicated and acted upon by the client service team
- Working with the Executive to look for opportunities to introduce relevant new service and product lines to the client and helps facilitate the sale of that product/service
- Reporting value: Co-ordination and production of regular relationship review communications (bespoke to the needs of the client), in particular management information, quarterly relationship review documents, annual highlights, value delivered etc
- Scoping tailored value add services – liaising with relevant people within the firm to design and deliver appropriate value added solutions
- Supporting the Executive - in achieving the vision “to establish, publicise and develop the guiding principles by which the firm will grow profitable enduring client relationships”
- Account planning – work alongside the CRP/client service team to ensure that an appropriate vision and strategy is in place for the relationship that is jointly developed with the client where achievable
- Facilitating client service team meetings – to ensure action plans are delivered effectively and at the right pace
- Coaching the CRP - to develop his or her relationship building skills and planning effective relationship meetings with identified clients
- Relationship mapping - responsibility for the relationship mapping of relevant client contacts. This includes ensuring that the team has a thorough understanding of the profile of the relationships the firm has with the client and there is a plan behind each relationship to grow new revenue streams and to broaden the relationship across divisions/areas of the business
- Strong Client Relationship Management background - ideally within a professional services / B2B environment
- Strong networking/relationship building skills – to ensure they build networks effectively both internally and externally.
- Understanding of business proposition – both legal and non-legal so that they can spot opportunities in relation to client needs.
- An understanding of NPS methodologies and processes
- Influencing and coaching skills - helping technically talented lawyers, develop exceptional relationship building skills. The ability to build professional relationships with client contacts.
- Willingness and ability to challenge – to drive better performance
- Strong listening/communication skills – critical for delivering Client Listening Meetings effectively
- Commercial acumen - understand investment vs revenue opportunities and getting the balance right. Knowledge of innovative pricing models/service delivery propositions and financial management of the relationship.
- Facilitator – ability to facilitate client service team meetings to drive action and progress
- Completer/finisher – ensures client needs/promises are delivered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- Attractive salary and package
Our client is a tech scale-up based in central London who have achieved impressive growth over the course of three years, looking for a tenacious Head of Account Management who is a strong leader with a track record of leading and empowering teams to achieve commercial success as well as creating...
- £350 - 500 per day
Interim Head of Rewards Introduction: I’m working with a leading retailer north of Manchester to find an Interim Head of Rewards to join the team for a 3 to 6 month period starting quickly. You will work with leaders in the business to prepare for a period of significant change across the busines...
- £60k - 85k per year
Head of Brand £60,000 - £85,000 Greater Manchester Do you have experience leading a Marketing strategy in fashion and want to work for a high growth fast fashion business based in Manchester? As the Head of Brand, you will work closely with the Senior Management team to develop the marketing stra...