Head of Commercial
Up to £43k (Plus bonus and car allowance)
Forward Role are working with a fantastic sports business based in Greater Manchester with their search for a Head of Commercial. This is a brilliant opportunity if you have a strong track record of adding growth and value to a business and have the ability to explore complimentary opportunities for further development of the company. Previous management experience is essential, as you will oversee both the Business Development and Marketing teams. Implementing multi-channel sales strategies will be an important aspect of the role. The aim is to promote and expand the commercial activity across sales and marketing.
- Work closely with senior management to develop and implement wide ranging commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial and expansion opportunities. Measure and assess the financial return of such opportunities.
- Drive and monitor performance of all commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports with the Finance Director for senior team and shareholders
- Build, lead and develop the marketing and BD teams and provide constructive feedback to ensure alignment with company culture, strategy and growth plans
- Assist in setting financial targets, managing and monitoring the marketing and BD budget.
- Minimum 3 years senior experience in a commercial, BD or similar role
- Proven experience and understanding of sales and marketing functions
- Experience of managing relationships with key clients
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Knowledge of performance reporting and budgeting processes
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted about 11 hours ago
Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client en...
- Six Figure Package
- Posted 7 days ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repe...
- Market related
- Posted 14 days ago
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- Alderley Edge
- Market related
- Posted 19 days ago
Interim Head of Marketing Introduction: I’m working with an exciting property business to find a Head of Marketing to cover 9 months of maternity leave, starting in May. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business with a busy marketing department. This is a fast paced role so candi...