Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to put their creative communications and marketing skills to a meaningful cause and really make a difference.
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a world class strategy to grow the brand and increasing impact, with already over £500k raised and a strong presence in London, you’ll be experienced in executing campaigns on a national scale, getting creative with small budgets.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering excellent communications, owning the brand narrative and messaging for use as the basis for all communication - web, email, social and PR
- A segmented and data-driven strategic approach that will ensure each channel is used effectively
- Designing comms strategies for campaigns to ensure they are highly successful in recruiting new supporters, driving people to take action, demonstrating progress and ensuring supporters understand how the campaigns fit into More United’s overall aims
- Building a strong network of influencers and campaigners
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in designing and executing successful communications strategies for various channels (social media, web, press release, events)
- Excellent at creating successful online campaigns for both existing audiences and potential new ones – using excellent strategic content and copy
- Used to working with high profile stakeholders and influencers
- A good understanding of, and a passion, for politics.
It would be very beneficial to have experience working directly with MPs or high profile campaigners as well as existing relationships with journalists and broadcasters and experience of successful PR activity. Experience of working in a campaign environment, for example for a charity or as a volunteer would be desirable but not essential.
If you’re interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 25k per year + Completion bonus
Marketing and Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave. This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital,...
- Greater Manchester
- £28.5k per year
Marketing Manager Up to £28,500 (Full time) / Part Time (4 days) candidates will also be considered North Manchester This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in the North West who need a Marketing and Communications Manager to help them continually improve their brand awareness. ...
- Market related
A leading consumer giant north of Manchester is looking for a Head of Internal Communications for 6 to 9 months. This is a part time positon for 3 days per week and looking for someone who can start immediately. This role will suit a strategic internal communications specialist with experience of...
- £35k - 40k per year
Senior Marketing and Communications Officer Introduction: A leading University is looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team for 12 months. This role is responsible for promoting the course and ensuring a high quality of services is delivered on the student recru...