Head of Conversion / Senior CRO Manager
Up to £50,000 - Manchester
Forward Role are working with an innovative and collaborative agency in Manchester. The Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation function are the fastest growing team in the business, and are set to see continuous growth over the next few years. This is very exciting time to join the business and the team, with more investment in to new, cutting edge tools and an expanding, varied client base to support.
The CRO function is vital to the services the agency offer, with a rapidly growing team you will be working alongside some of the most knowledgeable and talented conversion and analytics specialists in the industry. The agency are seeking a passionate Conversion Specialist, who can create, deliver and manage CRO roadmaps and develop testing strategies. The ideal candidate will be up for a big challenge in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Developing and implementing CRO strategy for clients
- Promote and encourage continuous testing and optimisation
- Own and drive the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Running A/B testing and MVT
- Create testing hypothesis and recommendations for site improvements from qualitative and quantitative analysis/research
- Support with design and implementation
- Analysis of tests, monitoring the performance, providing insight and making recommendations - Deep dive analysis to understand the customer journey and use heatmaps, replay tech and surveys
- Provide ad-hoc optimisation support
- Build strong client relationships and deliver workshops
- Work in collaboration with other teams to deliver the best result for the client
- Managing an CRO Executive
Skills / experience:
- 3+ years experience in an optimisation role
- Excellent AB/MV testing experience
- Web analytics experience using Google Analytics
- Customer focused and data driven
- Attention to detail
- Passionate and ambitious
- Creative and passionate
- Excellent communication skills, confident to liase and present to senior clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and tech
- Active in the analytics community
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
CRO Manager – up to £60,000 Bolton Forward Role are working exclusively with a very unique, disruptive business in North Manchester, who are expanding their marketing function. The team are driven, work at a fast pace and are very entrepreneurial. The data driven business are recruiting a CRO Man...
- £22k - 28k per year
- Posted 18 days ago
CRO Executive – Conversion Rate Optimisation Manchester City Centre £22,000 - £28,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established retail business with multiple brands based in Manchester City Centre. The businesses digital strategy is powerful and the company is disrupting digital advertisin...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
CRO & UX Manager (41380) Manchester - £50,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting, multi-brand, digital business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through a big digital transformation and are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to join them and help drive the jou...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Head of Digital Analytics / Senior Analytics Consultant Up to £50,000 - Manchester Forward Role are working with an innovative and collaborative agency in Manchester. The Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation function are the fastest growing team in the business, and are set to see continuou...