£55k - 70k per year
9 months ago
Head of Creative / Head of Brand / Creative Director
Salary Expectations: £55,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
Working with an eCommerce giant based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established Head of Creative looking for a unique creative challenge within a globally recognised, cash-rich organisation.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate high levels of conceptual/strategical experience, as well as thriving at the responsibility for defining, positioning and delivering high-levels of creative output across the various print and digital mediums.
I’m expecting you to enjoy being a brand strategist, an influential leader and a strong business influencer. You should be able to highlight your past experience, comfortably talking through your creative success…with the designs to back it up! Ultimately, I’m looking for someone who lives and breathes creative, you’ll have a natural flair with the motivation and enthusiasm to run with this amazing opportunity and take the organisations creative to new heights!
- Proven experience working with/within large commerce teams and products.
- Experience working on brand activation/brand strategy projects.
- Expert knowledge using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign).
- Comfortable working with Key Stakeholders and affiliated partners.
- Ability to drive a creative team forward, delegating responsibilities, mentoring junior members of the team as well as overseeing the creative as a whole.
This is a role for someone who’s looking for a role that will challenge as well as presenting opportunities to challenge, within a globally recognised company with endless opportunities.
Interested? APPLY for email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.