£40k - 55k per year
9 months ago
HEAD of Design
Recruiting on behalf of a high-growth tech business, I am looking for a proven Head of Design who can take ownership of the creative direction of a large ecommerce organisation.
The success of this person will be determine on their ability to think creatively while sticking to a strategic and commercially minded approach, always putting the users at the forefront of their designs.
I am looking for someone who is passionate about all things design, control the creative output, defining creative strategies, and implementing them across digital experiences as well as overlooking the company’s offline/online marketing.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to mould a creative team around you, implementing your best practices while you continue to redefining the company’s creative UX function.
Work within a business with over 10+ years’ experience, recorded a turnover of more than £20million and have helped over 2 million people nationally with their industry defining service.
Active projects ready for an immediate start.
- Experienced design professional with 4/5 years’ experience in a UX and/or design position.
- Experience in building and/or managing a team of creatives.
- Ample experience presenting and sharing ideas to key stakeholders and the wider business.
- Not afraid to challenge existing norms, going against the grain to achieve better results.
- Knowledge of UX research principles.
- Experienced in using Adobe CC package with a strong interest in UI Design.
- Ability to think technically with a creative flair!
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.