Head of CRM
Up to £90,000
This rapidly growing global retailer are looking for a Head of CRM to support the growth of the business by developing and implementing the CRM strategy. You will be responsible for the management of the CRM team and for the development of the customer lifecycle through targeted and loyalty driven campaigns.
- Lead the delivery and optimisation of the global CRM plan ensuring the brand is delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
- Responsible for delivering highly targeted CRM campaigns.
- Liaise with different areas of the business and understand how CRM can help add value and deliver overall business targets.
- Working closely with the BI team to understand value of customer segments and devise strategy on how to effectively target individual segments.
- Manage the implementation of loyalty programmes with a focus on member enrolment, member benefits, promotion fulfilment and programme reporting, performance and evolution.
- Analyse findings, identify trends to share and recommend a course of action to the business on a weekly basis.
- Management of the CRM team
- Marketing degree or similar
- Proven ability managing a CRM strategy and team
- Proven ability to work with all stakeholders, manage and develop a team
- Experience in migration of CRM data information – preferably Salesforce
- Proven working knowledge of 3rd party apps with Salesforce (e.g. marketing automation)
- Highly personable with the ability to engage and coach multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 65k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
Are you a currently a Paid Search Manager who’s looking for their next career move to step up to be a Head of Paid Media or maybe you're already operating at this level and you need a new challenge, then this is a role you need to apply for! Be responsible for driving all things digital paid perf...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £65k - 75k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are currently working with one of the biggest names in fast fashion to find an experienced Head of Social to join their team. Our client is renowned in the fashion industry and its social media reflects this. Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of the ci...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Reporting directly to the CEO, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of eCommerce to join a business in the midst of significant change and growth. This is a newly scoped role to lead an eCommerce team and devise and deliver a true multi-channel strategy. You will deliver an...