£60k - 80k per year
Head of CRM
£60,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits & culture
Roles like this don't come along too often in the North West so if you're a senior CRM professional, keep reading! This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading consumer tech / retail businesses in the North West where you'll be responsible for devising and managing the CRM and loyalty strategy. As an integral part of the leadership team, you'll be a joining a business which is enjoying year on year growth and expanding internal teams.
- Ownership and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customer
- Foster a inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Take advantage of the full capabilities of the CRM system and own the relationship with the CRM platform
- Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximise the potential from the customer data
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation and customer modelling and campaign performance reporting
- Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
- Develop and take full ownership of in-life marketing contact journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Keep up to date with new technologies including AI and propose recommendations for further enhancements to the CRM activity
- Management and development of direct reports including CRM managers, Insight and Data Analyst, CRM Developer and Design Manager
- Oversee, implement and review team planning, processes and effectiveness, including reviewing team capacity, allocation and operations
- Own and manage projects in addition to day to day workload
- Day to day management of a good sized CRM team
- An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation CRM strategies to a large audience base
- Experience in the use of sophisticated multi-channel marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of targeting, dynamic publishing, journey building, triggers, sequencing and a/b testing.
- You love all things data and are analytical in your approach. Significant experience in data planning is essential. You are data driven with an extensive track record in database marketing, profiling and segmentation.
- Experience of implementing CRM automation platforms e.g. Salesforce/Adobe etc.
- Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty Strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience of working with 3rd parties, e.g. design agencies and printers
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Used to interpreting and acting upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information and make recommendations through both written and verbal reports/presentations
- Excellent presentation skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.