Head of CRM
Up to £60,000
Manchester City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses globally! As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer lifecycle. You will be responsible for delivering targeted campaigns through identifying and understanding core customer segments and their needs.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the delivery and optimisation of the global CRM plan ensuring the brand is delivering the best experience for their customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
• Responsible for delivering highly targeted CRM campaigns and with an ability to show how your strategies have driven value for both customers and the business.
• Working closely with the business intelligence team to understand value of customer segments and devise strategy on how to effectively target individual segments.
• Manage the implementation of loyalty programmes with a focus on member enrolment, member benefits, promotion fulfilment, and program reporting, performance and evolution.
• Connect across different areas of the business and understand how CRM can help add value and deliver overall business targets.
• Analyse findings, identify trends to share and recommend a course of action to the business on a weekly basis.
• Monitor CRM industry innovations and best practice to continually improve the CRM program.
• Marketing degree or similar
• 4-5 years’ experience in similar management role using enterprise level CRM
• Proven ability to work with all stakeholders, manage and develop a team
• Experience in migration of CRM data information
• Proven working knowledge of 3rd party apps (e.g. marketing automation)
• Highly personable with the ability to engage and coach multiple stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to find out more about this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Head of Client Development Professional Services (Legal) Excellent salary & package Liverpool This is great opportunity to join a high growth legal firm in the North West to lead and develop their client management and development programme. You’ll be joining an environment where the people are e...
- Attractive salary and package
Our client is a tech scale-up based in central London who have achieved impressive growth over the course of three years, looking for a tenacious Head of Account Management who is a strong leader with a track record of leading and empowering teams to achieve commercial success as well as creating...
- £350 - 500 per day
Interim Head of Rewards Introduction: I’m working with a leading retailer north of Manchester to find an Interim Head of Rewards to join the team for a 3 to 6 month period starting quickly. You will work with leaders in the business to prepare for a period of significant change across the busines...
- £60k - 85k per year
Head of Brand £60,000 - £85,000 Greater Manchester Do you have experience leading a Marketing strategy in fashion and want to work for a high growth fast fashion business based in Manchester? As the Head of Brand, you will work closely with the Senior Management team to develop the marketing stra...