£40k - 52k per year
8 months ago
We are excited to be working with a phenomenal company who have grown from strength to strength over the past year; with an increase of customers by 178% there is no stopping this fabulous business’ success.
We are proud to support this client in finding a Head of Design to join their team. If you’re looking for the step up in your career, working with a successful entrepreneur, managing an incredible design team then this is the role for you.
If you have a proven track record of managing budgets, developing team and driving business above and beyond, our client would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- As Head of Design, it will be your responsibility to be a Brand Guardian, ensuring that everything that is put forward to the customer consistently follows the company’s tone and visual identity
- Keep up with the latest trends, platform innovations and have the ability to identify new opportunities that may drive the business forward
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Design, Marketing and UX team to gather overall design objectives, needs and requirements
- Pitch concepts that you and your team have created to internal and external stakeholders
- Empower the business by being a Brand Champion!
Who you will be
- Proven track record of a Senior position; Senior Designer, Design Manager or Head of Design
- Experience of managing and developing teams; this can include recruiting, employee appraisals and progressing the team
- You’ll be driven, passionate about success and be a positive leader, with examples to follow
- Hands on experience in managing budgets, tight deadlines and reporting to your Seniors
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Google Analytics
- Fully skilled in Adobe CS; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Sketch / Marvel /Figma / InVision Studio is a huge bonus
- Experience in designing user interface for both responsive and at least one app platform (IOS/Android)
If you tick the majority of these boxes, call Faye on 07 467 943 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.