We are looking for someone who has a successful track record in leading digital transformational change for a well know Charity based in Manchester. As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for leading our digital, IT, information and change management teams. You will have a significant opportunity to build capacity within your team as one of our key aims is to broaden our impact through digital delivery.
The Head of Digital will transform our current systems to meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders who include our workforce, commissioners, agencies and the people we support.
You’ll be someone who is used to providing strategic advice to leadership teams and senior management on digital transformation and you will be expected to contribute to Trust-wide initiatives and development activities at a senior level.
You will be a visible leader and an excellent communicator and people manager, who can support and develop your team.
As the Head of Digital your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead digital transformation through a complex service delivery organisation continuously improving the effectiveness and impact of the charity.
- Lead resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
- You will lead end-to-end delivery digital projects, including technology delivery, and change management required to improve, implement and embed digital systems, IT infrastructures and processes.
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of projects.
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
- Lead digital planning, including IT projects and the allocation of staffing resources.
- Oversee the financial aspects of team including purchasing, budgeting & budget review.
- Research solutions and make recommendations for the improvement of systems and infrastructure. Ensure teams are delivering to a common plan and purpose, and that risks and issues are well-managed.
- Extensive expertise in key digital principles, including person centred design, prototyping and agile delivery in a sensitive and complex environment .
- Experience of managing existing teams and creating team identity and culture and setting standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of IT & information governance including GDPR
- Significant experience working with 3rd party suppliers, including digital agencies and software vendors
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a la...
- Greater Manchester
- Market related
- Posted 13 days ago
Head of Social Greater Manchester £65,000 p/a + benefits Are you looking to take a step up in your Social Media career? Do you have what it takes to lead and grow a team, to create outstanding Social Media campaigns and work with celebrities in the fashion world? Great. We have a once in a life t...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Head of Ecommerce A market leading fitness and leisure brand are looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This comes at an exciting time for the business following the recent launch of their eCommerce platform. Operating on the global stage you will have ownership over a number of key digital cha...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Head of SEO, Award-winning Integrated Agency, Manchester, £50- £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with this multi award-winning integrated agency in Manchester who have a fantastic client base and a vibrant team! Joining their digital team as Head of SEO, this role is a key hire for the ag...