£55k - 75k per year + Benefits
Head of Digital// Manchester// Hybrid// From 60k upward + Benefits
Seize the Opportunity
An exceptional opportunity awaits for a Digital Expert to take the helm and lead the digital transformation journey of a renowned industry leader!
Are you an innovative digital strategist eager to make a significant impact within a rapidly expanding property empire that stretches across the entire United Kingdom?
This moment could be yours!
As the Head of Digital, you'll be at the forefront, catalysing change and establishing new benchmarks. As they continue their growth and evolution, they require a dynamic, data-driven Digital expert to craft the Digital strategy and collaborate closely with the senior management team and external agencies to ensure the achievement of KPIs and targets.
Are you a forward-thinking digital professional backed by a proven history of success?
- Lead strategic and operational decisions within the digital marketing landscape while closely managing existing projects to ensure successful delivery and demonstrable results.
- Deliver first-class digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and 3rd party agencies to drive quality enquiries and build digital success.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, being agile is key and being able to react and altering strategies instantly, in line with performance metrics and feedback.
- Conducting regular market research and competitor analysis.
- Develop and execute digital strategies to drive quality enquiries and enhance their online customer journey.
- Continually work to achieve department and individual KPIs.
- Oversee enquiry management, track and report against cost per lead.
- Budget allocation, designing and delivering strategies in line with the budget.
- Proven experience in digital marketing management.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Familiarity with the latest digital marketing trends and tools.
- Ability to manage budgets effectively and achieve results.
- Experience with procurement and agency management (desirable).
As a growing and evolving company, they are looking for a Digital superstar who is looking for the next big step in their career.
If you're ready to be at the forefront of this industry leader’s digital marketing efforts and shape their online presence, then I want to hear from you.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.