Role: Head of Digital
Forward Role has had the opportunity of working with Pro Football Academy (PFA) on supporting them with their new Head of Digital Role. PFA is an international football coaching business based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire. As a leader in football coaching, we are on a mission to transform the way football is coached, experienced, and shared with the world.
Our goal? To deliver elite coaching both physically and digitally by FA and UEFA trained coaches with the vision of becoming the most respected football coaching brand in the world.
We've sprinted onto the scene, now operating in 111 locations across the UK, Spain, and Dubai, with plans to conquer Saudi Arabia, China, and the USA. But our journey is far from over. We are looking for an experienced Head of Digital to scope and deliver PFA’s digital expansion, taking our game to the next level.
You will be the driving force behind our digital evolution. At the heart of our strategy is the creation of a ground breaking training app – think of it as the 'Peloton for football.' You'll oversee the production of top-quality training videos right from our Pro Football Arena in Cheadle, setting new standards in football coaching.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft a digital roadmap that will shape our future, delivering clear benefits to our business, customers, and quality.
- Lead the charge in making our digital dreams a reality, collaborating with internal and external talents.
- Create, launch, and evolve the Pro Football Academy training app.
- Transform and manage our website and CRM system to increase lead conversion and enhance the digital customer experience.
- Innovate our digital acquisition strategy, experimenting with creative ideas and channels to optimise our costs.
- Collaborate with our creative team to raise the bar for content production and lead the overall content strategy.
- Establish a multi-channel KPI reporting strategy, with dashboards and monthly stakeholder reports that showcase our triumphs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact with, and influence stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Commercially proficient and experienced in delivering in a competitive world with a strong commercial focus.
- Strong negotiation Skills.
- Highly Analytical (GA4).
- Technical aptitude to understand relevant technologies and opportunities.
- A creative visionary who knows how to bring ideas to life digitally.
- A master planner, organiser, and prioritise.
- Fluent in data, using it to make strategic decisions and monitor their impact.
Are you up for the challenge? Ready to make history with Pro Football Academy? Join us on this exhilarating journey of digital transformation, where your skills and passion for football can shine like never before. Apply today to lead the digital revolution in the world of football coaching!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.