This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a large and successful team of Channel Managers through to Executives. This a exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to manage the whole holistic digital performance channels for this massive online retailer.
This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity to grow within one of the most sought after businesses in the area! You’ll play an integral part in the Marketing Leadership Team and take a key role in the development of your people and our culture. You’ll be situated no more than a 5 minute walk from the local train station to be based from their Head Office in near North Manchester.
Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Acquisition:
- Develop performance marketing strategy in line with business objectives and sales forecasts
- Responsible for investment and performance of all performance marketing channels including Search, Shopping, Affiliates, Price Comparison & SEO
- Ensuring the delivery on target sales and ROI across all digital performance channels
- Ensure channel synergies are implemented and each paid channel is properly optimised
- Drive continuous learning and performance through a test and learn mentality
- Bring to life complex data and insights in a way that it is actionable for the business
- Be the performance marketing lead in new business initiatives and ensure best practice, systems and processes are adopted across the group and international
The key skills of the Head of Digital Acquisition:
- Proven experience of leading successful digital marketing teams and strategies ideally within fast-paced ecommerce/retail businesses
- Experience of managing large scale performance marketing activity and able to be both hands on and strategic
- A strategic thinker who can also understand and get into the day to day detail
- Creative, challenging, capable of thinking differently and developing new ways of working
- Results driven, comfortable with large data-sets and able to identify actionable trends and insights
- Happy and generous team player, open to sharing ideas and knowledge and developing a high performing team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for someone who has a successful track record in leading digital transformational change for a well know Charity based in Manchester. As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for leading our digital, IT, information and change management teams. You will have a significant opp...
- Greater Manchester
- Market related
- Posted 13 days ago
Head of Social Greater Manchester £65,000 p/a + benefits Are you looking to take a step up in your Social Media career? Do you have what it takes to lead and grow a team, to create outstanding Social Media campaigns and work with celebrities in the fashion world? Great. We have a once in a life t...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Head of Ecommerce A market leading fitness and leisure brand are looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This comes at an exciting time for the business following the recent launch of their eCommerce platform. Operating on the global stage you will have ownership over a number of key digital cha...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Head of SEO, Award-winning Integrated Agency, Manchester, £50- £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with this multi award-winning integrated agency in Manchester who have a fantastic client base and a vibrant team! Joining their digital team as Head of SEO, this role is a key hire for the ag...