This new position for a well renowned Manchester City Centre based Fintech Brand as they look to hire a Head of Digital Acquisition. This role is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel.
You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth. You will create bold online strategies that will deliver commercial results.
The responsibilities of the Head of Acquisition:
- Development of customer acquisition and retention strategy across all aspects of online marketing including PPC, SEO, paid social, and display banner media campaigns
- Development of systems and process to provide operational consistency
- Management of all digital campaign set-up across core digital performance channels
- Management of team to drive campaign performance and delivering accurate pacing and KPI goals.
- Delivering annual channel forecasts
- Identifying & delivering opportunities for revenue growth through all digital channels including mobile, VOD and programmatic display
- Operational team management including training and development of the team to deliver in-house digital strategy and campaign implementation
- Experience of managing third party agencies to help deliver digital success
- Identifying & delivering new opportunities and innovations
The key skills of the Head of Acquisition:
- Strategic experience in a fast paced digital or agency environment
- Previous experience in managing a team and third party agencies
- Experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on digital marketing spend
- Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEM Rush
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
This new position for a well renowned Manchester City Centre based Fintech Brand as they look to hire a Digital Acquisition Manager. This role is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within online channels. You will manage and lead the performance marketing cha...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Forward Role Digital has partnered with a cool multi-brand eCommerce business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and are looking to hire a Digital Acquisition Manager to join their expanding team. This position will play a key role in the delivery of company’s growth plans. You will be ...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
Are you an e-commerce trader looking for your next move? This is a brand new opportunity for an experienced Marketplace Trader with retail experience to join a leading home textile business and drive their existing and new B2B accounts! My client is a leading home furnishing supplier to the retai...
- £40k - 65k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you a currently a Paid Search Manager who’s looking for their next career move to step up to be a Head of Paid Media or maybe you're already operating at this level and you need a new challenge, then this is a role you need to apply for! Be responsible for driving all things digital paid perf...