Manchester City Centre
£55k - 70k per year
3 months ago
This new position for a well renowned Manchester City Centre based Fintech Brand as they look to hire a Head of Digital Acquisition. This role is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel.
You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth. You will create bold online strategies that will deliver commercial results.
The responsibilities of the Head of Acquisition:
- Development of customer acquisition and retention strategy across all aspects of online marketing including PPC, SEO, paid social, and display banner media campaigns
- Development of systems and process to provide operational consistency
- Management of all digital campaign set-up across core digital performance channels
- Management of team to drive campaign performance and delivering accurate pacing and KPI goals.
- Delivering annual channel forecasts
- Identifying & delivering opportunities for revenue growth through all digital channels including mobile, VOD and programmatic display
- Operational team management including training and development of the team to deliver in-house digital strategy and campaign implementation
- Experience of managing third party agencies to help deliver digital success
- Identifying & delivering new opportunities and innovations
The key skills of the Head of Acquisition:
- Strategic experience in a fast paced digital or agency environment
- Previous experience in managing a team and third party agencies
- Experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on digital marketing spend
- Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEM Rush
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.