£80k - 100k per year
A highly reputable travel brand, with a loyal customer base, is looking for their very first Head of Digital and eCommerce. This role reports to the Marketing Director and has a team of 9 (4 direct reports and 5 indirect reports) and will be responsible for driving digital excellence.
You will oversee the entire end to end customer journey, from acquisition through to checkout. Working closely with other verticals within the business, you will champion a digital first approach and ensure the customer is at the forefront of your decisions.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary between £80k-£95k
- Hybrid working
- Discounted holidays for you, family and friends
- Work with key stakeholders to design and implement a digital strategy
- Liaise with third parties like digital marketing agencies and technology providers to optimise digital products, lead generation, bidding and targeting strategies
- Oversee the digital product backlog and digital development plan
- Oversee the SEO strategy
- Oversee the CRO strategy
- Manage the digital marketing, website development and maintenance budget
- Be the business expert on all things digital
- 5+ years’ digital experience
- Excellent knowledge of eCommerce and website management
- Experience managing paid digital media
- Confident at analysing and interpreting complex data
- Highly commercial, with experience delivering KPIs, measurable output and financial results
- Great communication skills
- A team player
- A strong leader of people
To be considered, you must be able to travel to Derby twice a week. Sorry, visa sponsorship is not offered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.