Manchester City Centre
£50k - 65k per year
over 1 year ago
This is a brand new role for this disruptive aggregator in the eCommerce world as they look to bring in a Head of Digital Marketing who are growing their digital marketing team based from their Head Office in Manchester City Centre. You’ll report directly into the MD and shape the businesses continued global online visibility and performance as you’ll be responsible for defining and executing on the multi-brand customer acquisition strategy with the primary focus being digital search across SEO and PPC. You'll be expected to manage a large digital spend budget, building and growing a new in house specialist digital team who are expected to execute various digital campaigns.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will:
- To lead acquisition through digital channels for our brand through SEO, PPC, display, paid social and affiliates to achieve global revenue target
- Lead the development, evolution and management our B2C UK & International brands
- Own and manage media forecasts and global budgets
- Develop and deliver annual digital KPI's by territory
- Deliver regular, accurate digital marketing performance reporting to key stakeholders
- Constantly monitor performance across all media and territories, and take rapid, data driven decisions to optimise performance
- Evolve the companies CRM capabilities to meet long-term business objectives
- Lead, grow, develop and manage the Digital Marketing team.
The Head of Digital Marketing ideally must have the following experience:
- Strong Digital Marketing Experience with experience of driving performance within a growing brand
- Track record of delivering revenue and margin growth with a multi-million pound business.
- Advanced data analytics skills
- Strong marketing background including B2C development
- 5 year experience of managing multiple digital projects
- Experience of managing a team and strong stakeholder management experience
- Proof of successfully developing a brand.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.