This BRAND NEW Head of Digital Marketing opportunity is not to be missed! You’ll be working for an international eCommerce business where you’ll work with some of the world’s largest brands and you’ll lead the digital marketing function and manage an internal digital team, which has grown significantly over recent years!
The business has had double digital growth figures YOY for the last 5 consecutive years and this will not be stopping any time soon with a range of new websites being launched across international territories.
You will be focused on delivering the highest levels of quality acquisition and traffic generation online, ultimately increasing brand awareness, transactions and profit for the business through digital performance channels including PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, CRM, Content Marketing and Social Media.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Define the customer acquisition and retention strategies for the business and track performance
- The ongoing development of all customer campaigns across CRM, PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social and other online channels
- Work closely with key suppliers and brands to maximise the potential of joint marketing campaigns working with some of the world’s largest brands
- Working with web analytics packages, to help drive the business forward and improve overall customer profitability
- interrogate web/mobile/app/ analytics data to identify actionable insights and opportunities to improve digital marketing, conversion and retention.
- Produce reports for senior members of the team, making recommendations for improvements
- Focus on measuring and analysing campaign performance across all digital channels.
- Lead the development of the digital marketing team in support of the department goals and objectives
As the new Head of Digital you will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years solid experience in an online retail environment
- Proven experience managing large scale PPC campaigns and experience in working with external agencies and internal teams across SEO, Paid Social and Affiliates
- International marketing campaign experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Head of Digital Marketing – Portsmouth – B2B A global leader in their field my client is looking to add a new position to their team. As Head of Digital Marketing you will have full ownership over the digital activities of the business as well as full budget responsibility. The focus of the role ...
- £60k - 85k per year
- Posted about 5 hours ago
We're looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to be responsible for the growth and optimisation of our Paid Search activity. This will include both hands-on daily optimisation of campaigns, as well as providing more top level strategic direction including analysing data, running tests, collab...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Lead Generation Manager looking for an exciting new step in your career? Do you have a broad Digital Search skillset and understand how to drive a high-value lead generation engine? Do you want to work for a leading Professional Services...
- Greater Manchester
- £24k - 34k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - North Manchester £24,000 - £34,000 Forward Role have partnered with a leading tech business based in Manchester looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their talented team. They are the UK’s number one in their space and they have are grown significantly. R...