This BRAND NEW Head of Digital Marketing opportunity is not to be missed! You’ll be working for an international eCommerce business where you’ll work with some of the world’s largest brands and you’ll lead the digital marketing function and manage an internal digital team, which has grown significantly over recent years!
The business has had double digital growth figures YOY for the last 5 consecutive years and this will not be stopping any time soon with a range of new websites being launched across international territories.
You will be focused on delivering the highest levels of quality acquisition and traffic generation online, ultimately increasing brand awareness, transactions and profit for the business through digital performance channels including PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, CRM, Content Marketing and Social Media.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Define the customer acquisition and retention strategies for the business and track performance
- The ongoing development of all customer campaigns across CRM, PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social and other online channels
- Work closely with key suppliers and brands to maximise the potential of joint marketing campaigns working with some of the world’s largest brands
- Working with web analytics packages, to help drive the business forward and improve overall customer profitability
- interrogate web/mobile/app/ analytics data to identify actionable insights and opportunities to improve digital marketing, conversion and retention.
- Produce reports for senior members of the team, making recommendations for improvements
- Focus on measuring and analysing campaign performance across all digital channels.
- Lead the development of the digital marketing team in support of the department goals and objectives
As the new Head of Digital you will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years solid experience in an online retail environment
- Proven experience managing large scale PPC campaigns and experience in working with external agencies and internal teams across SEO, Paid Social and Affiliates
- International marketing campaign experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £60k - 75k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a la...
- £60k - 85k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We're looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to be responsible for the growth and optimisation of our Paid Search activity. This will include both hands-on daily optimisation of campaigns, as well as providing more top level strategic direction including analysing data, running tests, collab...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £30-£35k – Manchester City Centre Want to be part of a business who are digitally focused, invested in the latest technology and forward thinking? I’m working with a brilliant business who are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their tale...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive – £25,000 - £30,000 – Cheshire We have partnered with an international growth business where digital marketing is at the forefront of what they do. With big plans for the brand in 2020, they are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to come and join their es...