£65k - 80k per year
We are looking for a talented Head of Digital Performance to help grow our eCommerce Clients ambitious growth targets over the next 3-5 years. You will develop and drive digital strategies and manage the implementation of digital marketing activities across paid media, affiliates, SEO and CRM. In addition to being an expert in your field, you manage digital budgets, oversee the implementation of tactics that generate efficient traffic and revenue, acquire new customers whilst nurturing them to be loyal customers.
You will also provide leadership support to the functional specialists across the various digital channels ensuring they are equipped, trained and driving the best results for the business. This hands-on role requires daily performance monitoring and optimisation to ensure business KPIs are met. You also work closely with the brand marketing team to ensure creative content is fit for purpose and being utilised across the various digital channels.
As the Head of Digital Performance, you will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing, CRM and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities against business objectives and make recommendations to the business and channel specialists
- Manage and drive performance of a small and growing team who are all channel specialists
- Identify trends and insights and use that the inform performance and budget optimisation
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure collective and cohesive campaign execution
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to ensure optimal customer engagement.
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate for the business.
The ideal candidate has a strong Digital marketing & eCommerce background (brand, retail or agency experience). Given that this is a new role, within a fast-growing and rapidly changing organisation, you need to have entrepreneurial qualities.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.