£95k - 120k per year
3 months ago
Head of Digital Performance
Fixed Term Contract 9-12 months
£95k - £120k
We are currently working with an eCommerce brand, who are at an exciting and pivotal time for the brand. Digital transformation is a key focus across the board and something our leadership team are embracing. This role has the opportunity to influence real business change and help set up as a brand of the future. You will lead and manage a large and strong team of performance marketing experts to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth.
With responsibility for bringing visitors to our websites you will drive commercial performance from existing channels whilst identifying and introducing new revenue streams.
As Head of Digital, you will undertake a senior leadership role and be responsible for owning and leading the global marketing function. Complete with an upbeat, social culture and unrivalled benefits, this is a position not to be missed for anyone passionate about digital!
As the Head of Digital Performance you will be responsible for:
- Drive brand penetration through acquisition to the platform, overseeing paid digital performance channels, including paid social and Affiliates networks.
- Coach, mentor and develop a strong in-house Acquisition team and foster a culture of autonomy and ownership
- Develop performance marketing strategy in line with business objectives and sales forecasts
- Responsible for investment and performance of all performance marketing channels including Search, Shopping, Affiliates, Price Comparison & SEO ensuring we deliver target sales and ROI.
- Ensure channel synergies are implemented and each paid channel is properly optimised. Always be working to take advantage of any market / channel / workflow synergies across the in-season brands.
- Embed a culture of test and learn across data, media, proposition and creative to drive continuous learning and performance.
- Work collaboratively across all teams including with Commercial, Insight, Trading, Trade Marketing and wider marketing teams to ensure all activity is aligned with business priorities.
- Grow website and app orders through delivery and collect with a focus on performance, content and optimisation
- Key partner with the Tech development team, leading the marketing agenda
- Close working relationship with key managers in your team in channel specialist areas including digital, search, Web and CRM
- Budget management, forecasting and KPI control, ensuring effective measurement & insight is in place for all digital & membership activities, to enable continuous optimisation and regular performance reporting
Key skills as a Head of Digital Performance:
- Proven experience of leading successful marketing teams and strategies ideally within fast-paced ecommerce/retail businesses
- Experience of managing large scale performance marketing activity and able to be both hands on and strategic.
- A strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture, as well as being on top of the day to day detail.
- Strong communicator and able to simplify a complex subject for non-marketing stakeholders.
- Creative, challenging, capable of thinking differently and developing new ways of working.
- Always curious and keen to be at the fore of industry and category developments
- Results driven, comfortable with large data-sets and able to identify actionable trends and insights.
- Happy and generous team player, open to sharing ideas and knowledge and developing a high performing team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.