£75k - 85k per year
4 months ago
A new position has arisen for an experienced and results-driven Head of Digital Marketing to join and lead our marketing team.
Based in St Helens this is an exceptional opportunity for a talented and experienced Digital and Analytical Marketeer to join our award winning, highly innovative health and beauty international e-commerce business. In this newly created role reporting to the CEO you will take full P&L responsibility for the international multi-channel digital strategy.
You will work closely with various Heads of Departments, across various brands and report to the CEO. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with a real drive and passion for taking ownership and pride in your performance and success. You will be a strong analyst who is all about the data!
You should be a team player, have the ability and passion to drive campaigns forward and create excellent work, be organised and resourceful and have good attention to detail.
As the new Head of Digital you will be responsble for:
- Build, plan, implement and manage the overall multi-channel, multi-territory Digital Marketing strategy to drive international growth ensuring right message, right time, right place right people
- Manage and grow the marketing and e-commerce teams
- Strike the balance between in house and external agency support
- Manage all Global Digital Marketing campaigns and International e-commerce role out
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and 3rd party agencies with a view to constantly improving the organisations reputation and image
- Measure a variety of KPIs to improve performance
- Take responsibility for the P&L including a large marketing budget
- Track all touch point data and make complex analysis to determine strategy
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Analyse data at a granular level to devise best practice methodology
- Setting up affiliate, lead generation, influencer and PR strategies
Key skills and experience:
- Analytical Approach utilising data to strategize and drive growth
- Experience of performance management across marketing and delivery teams, ensuring high performance delivery and motivated environment
- Good experience of managing, protecting and growing a brand
- Strong understanding of international B2C marketing delivery
- Good experience of design and creative delivery management – driving both high-level campaign design and more tactical delivery,
- Experience in developing excellent agency and supplier relationships
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.