£50k - 60k per year
about 2 years ago
An international, fast growing and market leading organisation based in the The Lake District is looking for a Head of eCommerce who has experience managing multiple digital channels across Europe and America.
The Head of eCommerce is responsible for trading the eCommerce website and digital marketplaces and owning the digital presence of the brand online. The role holder will lead innovation, manage a team and will use analysis, sales trends and data to effectively trade products across multiple online platforms. Full P&L accountability and all things digital will fall within this role's remit as the incumbent focuses on driving digital sales and creating a slick customer experience.
- Lead the vision and strategic planning, championing DTC commerce by embedding it as core to the business
- Full P&L responsibility for DTC channels– US/Europe and marketplaces. Building traffic acquisition and sales growth in key markets/channels
- Over the next 3 years, develop and deliver a premium and distinctive customer experience building engagement and loyalty. Optimise customer experience across all platforms
- Lead the commercial planning calendar, ensure DTC and wholesale are fully aligned. Ensure effective delivery of key initiative marketing plans per season
- Sales planning and forecasting
- Determine and activate product mix, pricing, budgets and marketing plans for the channel.
- Grow and manage a network of influencers, affiliates and advocates contributing to 15% of DTC volume in 3 years. Work with the marketing team to create and share assets
- Support the retailer and distributor channels in the digital space – provide market leading assets
- Manage internal resource and agency relationships
- Manage and develop a growing team
- Ensure strong cross functional communication across the business
- Manage and report on digital analytics, bringing key insights to the business
- Report on critical KPIs – Sales, Profit, Brand enhancement, traffic and conversion
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience at least 2+ at Manager level
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects to critical timelines
- Track record in consumer facing projects
- Analytics – proven experience in web analytics and providing meaningful insights
- Proven ability to deliver commercial results
- Technical knowledge – Magento & Adobe
- Team player – across multiple locations
- Excellent communicator
- Quality brand experience – technology, music, fashion, sports
- Marketplaces – Amazon & Ebay
- International experience (ideally US)
- Passion for the outdoors
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.