£80k - 100k per year + benefits
HEAD OF ECOMMERCE - UP TO £100K - MANCHESTER - HYBRID WORKING
- Are you looking for your next eCommerce challenge?
- Do you want to work for a high growth retailer looking to scale their international offering?
- Is progression important to you?
If, like me, you answer is yes, then read on!
A high growth retailer, which operates both B2B and B2C, is looking to considerably scale their B2C eCommerce offering with the launch of new websites and new marketplace channels. Over the past few years, a solid eCommerce presence has been established across the UK, Europe, UAE, Mexico and Canada and now there is a healthy appetite to grow further into America and solidify their current offering.
An experienced Head of eCommerce is needed to own the P&L and set the strategy to continually grow and drive sales.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £100k
- 20% bonus
- Generous car allowance
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Clear progression plan to Global eCommerce Director
- Lead an international team to drive sales and maximise commercial opportunities
- Own the marketplace, including Amazon, and own site channels
- Identify global opportunities for growth
- Lead the trading and CRM strategy and develop an optimise the UX approach
- Represent eCommerce in the Global Leadership Team
International travel will be required to international offices and global Amazon offices.
Apply now to be considered for this awesome opportunity.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.