There is an exciting opportunity as the Head of eCommerce to be the commercial lead of the team, tasked with the continuation of growth, driving online demand and ensuring the delivery of the best possible customer experience throughout their journey.
The successful candidate will have a strong commercial drive and acumen, and a customer-first attitude, with proven experience in a digitally led ecommerce retail environment. Understanding and championing the customer, with a strong opinion to shape and drive the forward strategy. Experienced in leading commercial marketing and ecommerce teams, with a clear results focus, excited by change and innovation.
- To lead and deliver the commercial offer and drive online sales for the website, working to forecasts and managing and delivering the commercial plan.
- Lead the team to manage the in-season trading of products online; launching new phases of products, managing in-season trading and sales, driving improvements in category bounce rate and conversion and optimising the product offer for core customer groups and business targets.
- Be the customer champion; develop a close understanding of customer behaviour using data, customer research and customer reviews. Manage and take the lead on delivering the best customer experience possible leading your teams to optimise the online performance of prospects, new and existing customers, cash and credit, to deliver against customer performance goals such as demand per account and response rate.
- Use data to develop insights into online customer behaviour and using this data, identify opportunities for improvement in performance and create effective strategies to optimise performance.
- Inspire and engage our customers through the delivery of the brand experience across our websites and all communications, working closely with the brand teams to deliver the brand personality and objectives; creating inspiring content, including homepage content, content through the customer journey developing strategies to use the brand experience to drive engagement and loyalty.
- Lead ecommerce acceleration across a number of different initiatives, implement a squad approach to ensure best practice techniques are achieved.
- Identify and understand opportunities to improve performance in the market by watching competitors and the market, identify commercial strategies, emerging technologies, developments and innovations and strategies and inform and champion these as appropriate.
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate the team to delivery their objectives, helping to establish strategies, identify opportunities, seek out efficiencies and deliver the team objectives and return on investment.
- Strong analytical, profiling, financial planning, campaign and project management skill set.
- High level of commercial acumen with a retailing focus.
- High level of passion and enthusiasm in communications across a variety of media.
- Positive and enthusiastic leader with high energy who can work collaboratively and develop teams.
- Ability to build relationships and influence and manage stakeholders across the business.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Reporting directly to the CEO, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of eCommerce to join a business in the midst of significant change and growth. This is a newly scoped role to lead an eCommerce team and devise and deliver a true multi-channel strategy. You will deliver an...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £75k - 90k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
Head of CRM Up to £90,000 Manchester This rapidly growing global retailer are looking for a Head of CRM to support the growth of the business by developing and implementing the CRM strategy. You will be responsible for the management of the CRM team and for the development of the customer lifecyc...
- Manchester City Centre
- £65k - 75k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
We are currently working with one of the biggest names in fast fashion to find an experienced Head of Social to join their team. Our client is renowned in the fashion industry and its social media reflects this. Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of the ci...