Reporting directly to the CEO, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of eCommerce to join a business in the midst of significant change and growth. This is a newly scoped role to lead an eCommerce team and devise and deliver a true multi-channel strategy. You will deliver an engaging digital shopping environment that excites customers and delivers an exceptional experience to ensure maximum selling opportunities.
- Deliver or exceed eCommerce targets and key performance indicators
- Research, develop and contribute to the company eCommerce strategy, ensuring eCommerce objectives are aligned to the overall aims of the business
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify initiatives and implement agreed actions that increase sales profitably
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Continually assess and analyse digital performance and identify key areas of improvement
- Ensure all eCommerce platforms & tools are designed & built to maximise all commercial opportunities
- Lead the eCommerce team, developing high performance individuals
- Maintain a high degree of personal knowledge and awareness of the latest thoughts, ideas and activity of Internet retailing
- Ensure the eCommerce product management process is efficient and published content is accurate and engaging
- Effectively manage eCommerce tools to build profitable customer journeys, eg. selling price monitors, traffic analytics, site search, personalisation, navigation, landing pages etc.
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues to deliver outstanding performance
- Manage relevant third party partnerships to ensure the high level of performance
- Highly commercially
- Operationally efficient
- Technically astute
- Cost conscious
- Approachable with a proactive personality and a willingness to be hands-on
- Energetic and able to enthuse others
- Organised, methodical, able to plan ahead and co-ordinate planned & unplanned activity
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership of the role
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £70k - 100k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
There is an exciting opportunity as the Head of eCommerce to be the commercial lead of the team, tasked with the continuation of growth, driving online demand and ensuring the delivery of the best possible customer experience throughout their journey. The successful candidate will have a strong c...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £75k - 90k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Head of CRM Up to £90,000 Manchester This rapidly growing global retailer are looking for a Head of CRM to support the growth of the business by developing and implementing the CRM strategy. You will be responsible for the management of the CRM team and for the development of the customer lifecyc...
- Manchester City Centre
- £65k - 75k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
We are currently working with one of the biggest names in fast fashion to find an experienced Head of Social to join their team. Our client is renowned in the fashion industry and its social media reflects this. Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of the ci...