£60k - 70k per year
about 1 year ago
Reporting directly to the CEO, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of eCommerce to join a business in the midst of significant change and growth. This is a newly scoped role to lead an eCommerce team and devise and deliver a true multi-channel strategy. You will deliver an engaging digital shopping environment that excites customers and delivers an exceptional experience to ensure maximum selling opportunities.
- Deliver or exceed eCommerce targets and key performance indicators
- Research, develop and contribute to the company eCommerce strategy, ensuring eCommerce objectives are aligned to the overall aims of the business
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify initiatives and implement agreed actions that increase sales profitably
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Continually assess and analyse digital performance and identify key areas of improvement
- Ensure all eCommerce platforms & tools are designed & built to maximise all commercial opportunities
- Lead the eCommerce team, developing high performance individuals
- Maintain a high degree of personal knowledge and awareness of the latest thoughts, ideas and activity of Internet retailing
- Ensure the eCommerce product management process is efficient and published content is accurate and engaging
- Effectively manage eCommerce tools to build profitable customer journeys, eg. selling price monitors, traffic analytics, site search, personalisation, navigation, landing pages etc.
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues to deliver outstanding performance
- Manage relevant third party partnerships to ensure the high level of performance
- Highly commercially
- Operationally efficient
- Technically astute
- Cost conscious
- Approachable with a proactive personality and a willingness to be hands-on
- Energetic and able to enthuse others
- Organised, methodical, able to plan ahead and co-ordinate planned & unplanned activity
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership of the role
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.