£60k - 75k per year
0161 974 5658
about 1 year ago
A well know fitness brand is looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join a growing marketing team and manage a team whilst spearheading the trading strategy and calendar.
· Own the digital strategy and implement new processes
· Manage a team to enrich product data, categorize, visually merchandise and launch all new product ranges on all applicable channels in line with marketing activity and brand guidelines
· Deliver the Ecommerce merchandising strategy across all website touchpoints
· Create and deliver website content plans, including briefing, checking and analysis to maximize website conversion across all device types and key customer segments
· Work with Buying, Stock Merchandise, Creative and Marketing teams effectively promote key product lines, trends and ranges on site and across marketing channels in line with wide multichannel trading plans
· Use internal analytics tools, merchandising software and Google Analytics together with monitoring competitor activity to produce actionable insights to better trade the websites
· Real commercial focus with experience of managing an end to end e-commerce function
· A commercial, agile trading mentality
· A genuine interest and good understanding of the retail market
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Team management experience
· Passion and enthusiasm to excel in your role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.