Location:Manchester City Centre
£60k - 80k per year
An online business in pure growth mode is looking for a Head of eCommerce to lead the exceptional transformation.
Within this role, you will be accountable for defining, driving and delivering high performance and excellence throughout all aspects of eCommerce. You will build an engaging digital shopping environment that excites customers and delivers or exceeds business objectives.
- Deliver or exceed eCommerce targets and key performance indicators
- Ensure paid search activity delivers or exceeds the business financial metrics to maximise ROI
- Continually seek opportunities to expand eCommerce sales, whilst maintaining commercial and business objectives
- Robustly trade the eCommerce environments to maximise commercial opportunities
- Build proactive relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised, conducting regular reviews to monitor performance
- Ensure websites deliver a sound technical platform, are fully optimised throughout and recognised accordingly by the search engines to deliver exceptional search engine optimisation
- Ensure websites meet or exceed customer expectations and are fully optimised to deliver maximum order conversion rates (CRO)
- Define, drive and deliver a robust domain authority growth strategy
- Ensure all processes are effective, eliminating inefficiencies and automating tasks
- Set appropriate performance targets and conduct regular reviews to assess performance of all core metrics and KPIs, providing appropriate management information
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure stock availability is maximised at all times
- Maintain a high degree of personal eCommerce knowledge and awareness, identifying and acting upon latest trends
- Work alongside colleagues to identify customer behaviours, tailoring activity to meet appropriate demands and maximise commercial opportunities
- Lead the eCommerce team, developing high performing individuals
- Effectively manage eCommerce tools to build profitable customer journeys and maximizing sales opportunities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.