£60k - 70k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with the UK's fastest growing fashion brand on the search for an exceptional Head of eCommerce.
You will play an instrumental part in the ambitious growth plans to continually double revenue and achieve triple digital growth. You will join an incredibly ambitious bunch of people and will have autonomy to continually grow your eCommerce team.
To be successful, you must be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in yet take ownership of the strategic eCommerce direction of the business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is hungry to drive change and be part of a true success story.
What you'll do:
- Own the eCommerce strategy and explore areas for growth across various channels
- Manage the Ecommerce team, ensuring they follow a customer and data centric approach when updating the website
- Align ecommerce operations with both online and offline marketing activity
- Create a roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying barriers, and monitor ecommerce trends
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
- Map out and deliver consistently high quality and engaging customer journeys
- Work with third-party suppliers to implement enhancements to the website, such as referral programmes, email solutions and content management
- Be the primary escalation point in ecommerce team for third-party suppliers
- Conduct regular competitor activity to understand the marketplace and make improvements
- Work closely with buying and merchandising to ensure products go live on time for marketing launches
- A strong background in fashion retail ecommerce, with knowledge of ecommerce strategy and tactics
- Analytical skills to draw insight from data
- An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic – do what you love and love what you do
- An intuitive approach to ecommerce – always be looking for the next improvement
- An excellent attention to detail and quality
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
- The ability to work with various team members, both internal and external
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.