A leading consumer giant north of Manchester is looking for a Head of Internal Communications for 6 to 9 months. This is a part time positon for 3 days per week and looking for someone who can start immediately.
This role will suit a strategic internal communications specialist with experience of driving change in large consumer brands.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Devise, implement and manage an internal communications strategy that spans across all areas of the group
- Establish relationships with multiple stakeholders across multiple areas of the business to ensure your strategy encompasses everyone and their needs
- Adapt the strategy as the change process morphs
- Manage a small team of executives
- Drive the relationship with the chosen agencies
- Manage the budget and reporting on the project
- Update stakeholders regularly on progress and any updates
- Proven experience heading and internal communications department is essential
- Experience of working in a consumer focused sector would be preferable e.g. retail, FMCG, travel, finance consumer goods
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
- Experience managing end to end internal communications strategy is key
- Able to drive change in large multi-matrix organisations
- Able to consider part time contracts
- Being able to drive will be a big benefit
A highly competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 55k per year
Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to...
- £27k - 30k per year
Internal Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Manchester for 3 months. This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background altho...
- £80k - 90k per year
Our client is a well-known international Bank, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to junior their UK division based in London. The successful candidate will have vast experience running major change and transformational projects within matrix, financial services environments. Re...
- £27k - 29k per year
Internal Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Liverpool for 3 months. This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background althou...