9 months ago
A leading consumer giant north of Manchester is looking for a Head of Internal Communications for 6 to 9 months. This is a part time positon for 3 days per week and looking for someone who can start immediately.
This role will suit a strategic internal communications specialist with experience of driving change in large consumer brands.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Devise, implement and manage an internal communications strategy that spans across all areas of the group
- Establish relationships with multiple stakeholders across multiple areas of the business to ensure your strategy encompasses everyone and their needs
- Adapt the strategy as the change process morphs
- Manage a small team of executives
- Drive the relationship with the chosen agencies
- Manage the budget and reporting on the project
- Update stakeholders regularly on progress and any updates
- Proven experience heading and internal communications department is essential
- Experience of working in a consumer focused sector would be preferable e.g. retail, FMCG, travel, finance consumer goods
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
- Experience managing end to end internal communications strategy is key
- Able to drive change in large multi-matrix organisations
- Able to consider part time contracts
- Being able to drive will be a big benefit
A highly competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.