Head of International Marketing - Manchester-based - up to £100,000
Our client is an international omni-channel retailer looking to recruit a strategic, digitally-focussed Head of International Marketing based in their Manchester office.
The successful candidate will be experienced with driving quality traffic to growing sites on an international scale in a retail environment.
The purpose of this role is to, with the International Marketing Director, formulate a marketing strategy on an international scale, leading and delivering the marketing needs of the business in new and emerging markets, driving forward activity to support commercial objectives.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the retention and acquisition teams, ensuring best practice is in place to drive revenue, new customer growth and ROI from all marketing activity in overseas territories.
- Owning the brand and enhancing market recognition, acting as a strategic head with a hands on approach.
- Working with the International Director to produce a measurable and scalable Digital Marketing strategy, leading the retention programme.
- Working with a substantial marketing budget and with the ability to assess opportunities and build cases for greater investment if necessary.
- Accurately report to agreed standard on the progress and optimisation that the team is undertaking across all its marketing efforts
- Creating optimisation plans to help drive volume and efficiencies through marketing channels.
- Leading the development of a relevant attribution model that is suitable for all global territories, and a Marketing based segmentation plan, to drive LTV and customer loyalty.
- Leading innovative programme of activity to reduce customer churn and reactivate dormant customers.
- A senior strategic digital marketer who has a track record of successfully driving digital marketing strategy internationally, in a retail environment.
- Experienced in executing high-impact campaigns and processes.
- A passion for data, organisation, project management and managing teams.
- Experienced in building traffic for companies with large and global audiences, strategically driving forward user acquisition with measurable ROI and growth.
- Strong understanding of analytics, email marketing, project management, social platforms.
- A strong leader with experience managing international teams.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- £50k - 60k per year
Head of Marketing Manchester £50,000 to £60,000 DOE We are working closely with one of the hottest tech tickets in town! An International business looking for a new Head of Marketing to take the lead and drive marketing to the next level through all mediums. You will be working with the senior te...
- £50k - 55k per year
Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 60k per year
Head of CRM Up to £60,000 Manchester City Centre This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses globally! As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer lifecycl...