Head of International Marketing - Manchester-based - up to £100,000
Our client is an international omni-channel retailer looking to recruit a strategic, digitally-focussed Head of International Marketing based in their Manchester office.
The successful candidate will be experienced with driving quality traffic to growing sites on an international scale in a retail environment.
The purpose of this role is to, with the International Marketing Director, formulate a marketing strategy on an international scale, leading and delivering the marketing needs of the business in new and emerging markets, driving forward activity to support commercial objectives.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the retention and acquisition teams, ensuring best practice is in place to drive revenue, new customer growth and ROI from all marketing activity in overseas territories.
- Owning the brand and enhancing market recognition, acting as a strategic head with a hands on approach.
- Working with the International Director to produce a measurable and scalable Digital Marketing strategy, leading the retention programme.
- Working with a substantial marketing budget and with the ability to assess opportunities and build cases for greater investment if necessary.
- Accurately report to agreed standard on the progress and optimisation that the team is undertaking across all its marketing efforts
- Creating optimisation plans to help drive volume and efficiencies through marketing channels.
- Leading the development of a relevant attribution model that is suitable for all global territories, and a Marketing based segmentation plan, to drive LTV and customer loyalty.
- Leading innovative programme of activity to reduce customer churn and reactivate dormant customers.
- A senior strategic digital marketer who has a track record of successfully driving digital marketing strategy internationally, in a retail environment.
- Experienced in executing high-impact campaigns and processes.
- A passion for data, organisation, project management and managing teams.
- Experienced in building traffic for companies with large and global audiences, strategically driving forward user acquisition with measurable ROI and growth.
- Strong understanding of analytics, email marketing, project management, social platforms.
- A strong leader with experience managing international teams.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted about 22 hours ago
Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client en...
- Six Figure Package
- Posted 7 days ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repe...
- Market related
- Posted 15 days ago
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- Alderley Edge
- Market related
- Posted 20 days ago
Interim Head of Marketing Introduction: I’m working with an exciting property business to find a Head of Marketing to cover 9 months of maternity leave, starting in May. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business with a busy marketing department. This is a fast paced role so candi...