£60k - 70k per year
about 1 year ago
A Head of IT is required for one of the country’s biggest and most successful retailers in the UK.
Founded over a century ago they have grown from strength to strength and require a focussed, passionate and experienced Head of IT with the overall purpose to deliver highly efficient technical platforms to ensure a secure environment within which the business can deliver maximum performance and drive the next level of success.
- Deliver IT targets and key performance indicators
- Research, develop and contribute to the company technology strategy, ensuring IT objectives are aligned to the overall aims of the business
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify initiatives and implement agreed actions that increase operational efficiency, through system integrations, process improvements and automation.
- Continually assess and analyse technical & system performance, identifying key areas of improvement
- Ensure all systems are designed & built to deliver maximum performance and security
- Ensure all e-commerce platforms & tools are fully optimised for search engines and users
- Ensure all system developments deliver cost effective and efficient solutions
- Liaise and manage third party IT suppliers
The ideal Head of IT will possess the following experience:
- Experience with e-commerce tools;
- Knowledge and ability to replatform if required
- Solid SQL database skill and experience
- Experience with Magento is preferred
In return for you experience the company is offering a salary £65,000 plus package.
To apply for the position please forward an updated CV to: email@example.com .
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.