about 1 year ago
FR Executive is looking for a Head of IT Service Management experienced in designing and implementing an IT strategy and road-map across an IT estate, with a core objective to improve the IT service capability enabling the business achieves their corporate growth strategy.
Joining a growing company, dedicated to creating processes and systems that will deliver the best solutions for their customers our client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company’s strategic technical direction, driving profitable business growth using multi-channel technical solutions
- Ensure all technical solutions are built with security and regulatory requirements in mind
- Continuity of IT services, covering all hardware, software and telephony
- Management of external 3rd party vendors and IT service providers
- Commercial contract negotiation and management ensuring all OLA’s and SLA’s are adhered to and improved
- Encourage growth through technical innovations, have creative control over the IT service delivery, to improve and enhance customer experience
- Key stakeholder engagement to deliver business solutions that exceed senior exec/ stakeholders expectations
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Service Delivery or Service Management
- A background in consultancy or outsourcing is desirable.
- Ideally ITIL certified
To find out more please contact email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.