FR Executive is looking for a Head of IT Service Management experienced in designing and implementing an IT strategy and road-map across an IT estate, with a core objective to improve the IT service capability enabling the business achieves their corporate growth strategy.
Joining a growing company, dedicated to creating processes and systems that will deliver the best solutions for their customers our client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company’s strategic technical direction, driving profitable business growth using multi-channel technical solutions
- Ensure all technical solutions are built with security and regulatory requirements in mind
- Continuity of IT services, covering all hardware, software and telephony
- Management of external 3rd party vendors and IT service providers
- Commercial contract negotiation and management ensuring all OLA’s and SLA’s are adhered to and improved
- Encourage growth through technical innovations, have creative control over the IT service delivery, to improve and enhance customer experience
- Key stakeholder engagement to deliver business solutions that exceed senior exec/ stakeholders expectations
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Service Delivery or Service Management
- A background in consultancy or outsourcing is desirable.
- Ideally ITIL certified
To find out more please contact email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 60k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you looking to make a real impact on the business through testing calls? Are you looking for the next step up in your testing career? Well there is a new opening for a Head of QA to come and be the one making the calls. The company is located in central Manchester and in the Fintech industry....
- £80k - 90k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
A Head of Technology is required for a Manchester based Fintech firm who have a vision to improve the financial stability and welfare of its customers. The company is completely technology driven therefore; you would have overall responsibility for all customer offerings and all technical advance...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Senior IT Project Manager - Manchester FR Executive have been exclusively retained to source a Senior IT Project Manager, experienced in delivering change and IT projects in an agile environment. You’ll be responsible for leading the UK IT team to develop solutions to meet business requirements a...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 60k per year + Pension, healthcare, life insurance, holiday
- Posted 20 days ago
An award winning software company In Manchester City Centre (paying up to £60,000 + bens), who have experienced a large amount of growth recently, building a number of new development teams, now require a Service Delivery Manager to bring the teams together, those teams being Development, Infrast...