£50k - 60k per year
0161 914 8561
over 2 years ago
Head of Marketing
£50,000 to £60,000 DOE
We are working closely with one of the hottest tech tickets in town! An International business looking for a new Head of Marketing to take the lead and drive marketing to the next level through all mediums.
You will be working with the senior team to align your own marketing plan with the wider business growth strategy.
This role requires someone who has the ability to look at marketing objectively to set clear goals, execute plans, lead a team and make a genuine difference. Sound like you?
- The Head of Marketing will drive all marketing activity for the business in line with the overall company vision to achieve the agreed objectives and goals
- Work with sales and operations to drive lead generation and develop a lead nurture programme to improve conversion rates
- Ensure that marketing is seen as a high quality service delivering results across all traditional media as well as digital and social media
- Act as a brand ambassador at industry events and conferences
- Manage and mentor a small team of marketers creating a high performance environment
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and provide accurate forecasting, reporting and analytics on activity
- As the Marketing lead, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring your team.
- Develop strong working relationships with other heads of department and with external stakeholders
- Manage the marketing budget to make sure all resources are used effectively and you’re maximising ROI
- Be the brand champion – create a unified vision across the business and monitor and protect the brand. Develop strong brand guidelines and actively enforce them
- Experience in a similar role in a B2B tech/lead gen environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable results within a KPI/target environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate ideas
- Team management experience
- Strong stakeholder skills, working with board members
- Have a commercial mind set to marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.