Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
Head of Marketing
£40,000 - £50,000
North Manchester (with flexible working)
Have you ever wanted to give something back and feel good about what you do? This role primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference by breaking down barriers to kids achieving their true potential in sport. This role will have full responsibility for the development of the organisation’s marketing, communications and events business growth.
- Lead and collaborate with the wider leadership team to develop and implement marketing, communications and events strategies according to company goals and objectives to achieve growth plans.
- Ensure Brand identity and Olympic Ambassadors are aligned to company vision and plans
- Lead the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organise them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for core program promotion and launching of new products
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organising the company’s PR aligned to their vision and values.
- Lead the delivery of commercial metrics on balance scorecard around People, customer, operational and financial plans
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst marketing, communication and events activity to achieve marketing leading ROI
- Become the organisation’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Lead on company CSR response.
- Proven experience as Marketing leader
- Excellent leadership and organising skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.